Town Hall - 600 Higginson Street, Hawkesbury ON K6A 1H1 Telephone: (613) 632-0106 Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click on “Contact us” at the top of this page for more information.

Group 1 Tab

Land Severance / Part Lot Control


What is a Land Severance?

A land severance is for the creation of a new lot, to enlarge an existing lot, easement purposes, to give access with a right-of-way or to correct the properties' title. The proposed use of the land must conform with the Official Plan and Zoning By-law.

Please contact the Planning Department before submitting an application.

Visit the site of the United Counties of Prescott and Russell at for further information or for submitting an application.

What is a Part Lot Control?

A Part Lot Control applies to properties registered within a subdivision plan, such as paired or linked units. It allows to split up properties into several distinct entities for property rights transfer purposes.

Please contact the Planning Department for submitting an application.

Approval Process for a Land Severance or Part Lot Control

For information concerning the approval process, please contact the Planner at 613-632-0106, extension 2231 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .