Main content

Alert message



The Corporation of the Town of Hawkesbury does not guarantee that the bylaws are up to date at all times and assumes no responsibility with respect to differences that may exist between the official text and the text that appears on this site.


To file a complaint on By-laws enforced by the Municipal Law Enforcement Officers, you may do so by contacting them at 613 632-1105 or by completing this form. Anonymous complaints are not accepted, nor the ones made on our Facebook page, complainant must provide his full contact information. Complainant identification is kept confidential, unless legal actions need to be undertaken, and therefore the complainant’s testimony is required.


Charities may hold fundraising activities; however they must obtain an authorization from the Municipal Law Enforcement Department to ensure eligibility of the organization. Garage sales are free of charge for eligible organizations. However, the renting of tables is not authorized.